Transform your creative ideas into tangible objects with SKILCRAFT® 3D Printer Filament made of Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS). Combining the strength and rigidity of polymers with the toughness of rubber, ABS filament is heat and wear-resistant, with electrical insulation properties. Use ABS filament to print strong, temperature-resistant 3D parts, including those that need turning, sawing, drilling, milling, die-cutting, or shearing.
- 2.85mm diameter filament
- 1 KG spools
- Superior layer bond to excellent strength and impact-resistance
- Heat resistant properties useful for functional prototypes
- Slightly flexible and does not scratch easily
- Enables post processing – more control on how to finish the end piece: cutting, sanding, painting, or “professionalizing” with an acetone finish.
- Produces stable, high-quality objects
- Check printer to ensure compatibility